Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blogging 'Bout Kids and Family

Over 100 writers are taking part in this year's WordCount Blogathon. I'll post the full list soon, but today, I'm highlighting the parenting blogs.

Karen Bannan – Natural as Possible Mom, Because natural isn’t always possible — or easy

Danielle Buffardi – Horrible Sanity, Going into the mind of a mother and freelancer

Heather Faesy – Blame it on the Full Moon, My kids, writing and reading

Nancy Mann Jackson – Growing Food and Kids, Gardening, harvesting, cooking and preserving with kids in tow

Sarah E. Ludwig – Parenting by Trial and Error, The learning curve in raising kids

Kim McNeill – Kim’s Play Place, An active parent trying to make sure my kids are educated

Charles Newbery – Pine Tree Paradise, The life of a work-at-home writer and father of three

Andrea Parker – Autism Fundraising Guide, For parents of children with autism

Kate Reilly – Polka Dot Suitcase, Family fun through creative living

Melissa Sais – Digital Mom, Raising kids in a digital world

Lisa Samalonis – Single Parent Savings

Michelle Smith – Law Office of Michelle R. Smith, Because it’s your life, your family and your choice

Jan Udlock – Imperfect Mom

Rachel Vidoni – East Coast Musings, A humorous look at kids, family and life

Take a look around. Enjoy! And if you get a chance, come back here and let me know which are your favorites.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for posting links to 'new for me' blogs!

    I really wanted to join the blog a thon, but we're going camping for a week this month- sans computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, this was a great idea! I will definitely steal it when I need a quick post. Thank you so much. Let's keep checking in with each other.

    Do you have a swap blogger, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan -- No swap blogger yet, but I was hoping to ask you. Are you interested?

    Kimiberly -- Camping sans computer sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! I love the layout of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,
    I would love to switch with you. Let me try and find your email.
    Sorry, I haven't been back to your site...you understand juggling too many balls at a time.

    jan
    PS Love, Love, Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, thanks for the mention! Honored to be in this company!

    ReplyDelete